School code TTU
Major code 7480101
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
Training period: 4 years / 130 credits.
Computer science is a discipline that deeply studies computers, mastering all aspects of computers including designing, manufacturing, operating and repairing elements such as hardware, software, systems to create and produce products that meet all human needs from simple to complex in the 4.0 era.
Computer Science is considered a foundational science that contributes to almost every area of life.
Bachelor of Computer Science TTU is trained with logical thinking, good creativity, ability to analyze and solve specific problems from many fields in practice; analyze, design, build and deploy software applications on the basis of computer knowledge, ability to use English at work, skills to work in an international environment.
The training program follows 3 orientations including Software systems to become programmers, Data science to become analysts for digital transformation companies and Artificial intelligence – machine learning.
The School of Engineering as well as teaching Computer Science 100% graduated from developed countries such as the US, France, and Japan, having experience working with large enterprises, teaching experience in foreign universities. leading universities in the country and abroad. Computer Science lecturers are active in scientific research, regularly publishing research works in global journals.
After graduating, the Bachelor of Computer Science at Tan Tao University is oriented to work in 3 main directions:
- Software system – graduated as a programmer in technology companies, and banks.
- Data science – graduate as a data analysis engineer for companies that are undergoing strong digital transformation such as banks, retail companies, insurance, advertising, and technology, …
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning – graduate as an artificial intelligence engineer, team leader or project manager.
- In addition, graduates can also research / teach in universities / institutes in Vietnam and internationally or be recommended by lecturers to apply for scholarships to continue their master’s / doctoral studies.
Internship – Opportunity to work at home and abroad
Students majoring in Computer Science at Tan Tao are always confident about jobs after graduation with good English ability, reputable lecturers (100% of PhDs graduated from developed countries), and active scientific research, have a good relationship with the business. Students can directly study Science with the School’s doctors and attend domestic computer science conferences in Hanoi and Da Nang.
Besides, with the advantage of only about 25 students per class, each student is directly supported by the lecturer during the internship. With good relationships and links with businesses, students were introduced to work at big technology companies, Viettel, VinGroup, TMA,… banks, digital transformation companies.
After many years of training up to now, TTU Computer Science student courses have had certain successes:
- Dr. Le Thi Quynh Trang graduated with a PhD with a MEXT scholarship from the Japanese Government in 2022.
- Tran Dao Huy Cuong received a fellowship in Korea.
- Le Quoc Khanh, Software Development Manager of Simpson Strong Tie Vietnam Company,…
- Le Minh Tan Trung – Development Director of FLG Group (Fitness & Lifestyle Group) in Vietnam.
- Ho Thien Lac – Data engineer and programmer at VietQuant company.
Computer Science Scholarship Policy (2 semesters):
- Standard program: 770,000 VND/credit.
Average: 25,000,000 VND/year.
- Talented Bachelor Program: 1,500,000 VND/credit.
Average: 40,000,000 VND/year.
Tuition fee is stable and does not increase
Medical students who are children, doctors, medical officers, teachers across the country or have a Long An household registration are entitled to a 30% discount on tuition fees for the whole course.
Preferential scholarship policy for the first academic year for new students 2023
100% scholarship for the first year
- Candidates who win HSG awards at the International, National or Provincial level are entitled to a scholarship policy of %
- Candidates who are matriculated in Computer Science with a total score of 03 subjects over 20 points or more (no priority, regional points)
***Applicable to combinations:
- A00: Math, Physics, Chemistry.
- A01: Math, Physics, English.
- D01: Math, Literature, English
- D07: Math, English, Chemistry
75% scholarship for the first year: Candidates ranked BEST for three years of study 10, 11, 12.
50% scholarship for the first year
Candidates who are matriculated in Computer Science have a total score of 03 subjects with scores ranging from 18 points to 19.9 points (not counting priority points, region) or have a good academic performance, a good score for three years of study 10,11,12 .
Register to apply for TTU now to receive a scholarship up to 100%