School code TTU
Major code 7720601
Diploma of Bachelor of Medical Technology.
Training period: 4 năm / 132 tín chỉ.
Medical laboratory engineering is a training discipline in testing techniques, monitoring processes using specialized and safe biological chemicals and products in the laboratory, and analyzing patient samples to obtain can find out the cause of the disease, the condition of the disease. This helps the doctor to diagnose and find the fastest treatment.
Bilingual English and Vietnamese curriculum. As a result, students have foreign language ability to access international medical literature. In the future, when international cooperation programs are expanded, teaching will be done entirely in English.
TTU Medical Laboratory Technology focuses on a solid knowledge of basic science, basic medicine, professional expertise, and issues of medical laboratory engineering. Bachelor of Medical Laboratory is well trained in clinical testing techniques, understands laboratory quality management, knows how to use scientific evidence, applies informatics and foreign languages to improve the quality of life. test quality.
Faculty leaders, Departmental leaders and teaching staff are leading professors, doctors from famous medical universities in the country and the world:
- GS. BS. Thach Nguyen, Founding Dean, is the first Vietnamese-American elected to the Executive Boards of the American Heart Association and the American Society of Interventional Cardiology; Cardiovascular Research Director of Methodist Hospital, Merrillville Indiana; Director of Cardiology at St Mary Medical Center, Hobart Indiana, USA.
Subjects are professors, PhDs, leading prestigious doctors in Vietnam such as:
- Prof.Dr. Le Hoang Ninh, Head of the Department of Public Health, cum Head of the Department of Family Medicine, and Former Director of the Institute of Public Health of Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh
- Prof.Dr. Le Van Cuong, Head of Anatomy Department, and Deputy Head of Surgery Department, Former Head of Anatomy Department, University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh
- Prof. Le Quang Nghia, Head of the Surgery Department, Former Deputy Director of Binh Dan Hospital
- Assoc. Prof. TS.BS Nguyen Tuan Vinh – Deputy Head of the Foreign Affairs Department
- Assoc.Prof.Dr. Pham Nguyen Vinh- Head of Internal Medicine Department, Former Deputy Director of City Heart Institute. Ho Chi Minh, Medical Director of Tam Duc Heart Hospital
- Assoc. Prof.Dr. Tran Thi Hong, Head of the Department of Parasitology – Fungi, Former Head of the Department of Parasitology – Mycology, Pham Ngoc Thach University of Medicine
- Assoc. Prof.Dr. Vu Huy Tru, Head of Pediatrics Department, Former Deputy Head of Pediatrics Department, University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh
- Dr. Specialist Lv2 Tran Thi Van Anh, Head of Pathology – Embryology Department, Former lecturer of Pathology Department, University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh
- Prof. Vu Thi Kim Chi, Head of Obstetrics and Gynecology Department
- Dr. Specialist Lv1 Le Van Hung – Deputy Head of the Department of Infectious Diseases
- Dr. Specialist Lv2 Nguyen Thi Bich Lien – Deputy Head of Dermatology Department
- Assoc.Prof. Dr. Ernest Talarico, Lecturer in Anatomy and Cell Biology, School of Medicine – Indiana University (Northwest), USA
Like the medical industry, students of Medical Laboratory Engineering also have the opportunity to participate in direct practice at Simulation Centers and hospital practice facilities with experienced experts. With the model of Institute-Head of Laboratory Engineering students, they can practice directly from the early years with the maxim of THEORY ROUND – PRACTICE GOOD. Students can also participate in practical experience internships at major hospitals in Vietnam and the United States.
In addition, students have many opportunities to participate in seminars, scientific research, training courses to improve professional qualifications, foreign languages and soft skills.
Output standards and career prospects
- Become a bachelor in testing at hospitals, medical centers, and preventive medicine centers from central to local levels.
- Consultant, test guide at medical facilities, testing centers.
- Participating in teaching and research at medical training institutions, institutes and research centers.
- Sufficient foundation of knowledge for postgraduate studies, majors I, and specialization II. Master, Doctor of Biomedical Sciences.
- Especially, TTU Laboratory Engineering students graduate with a foreign language level equivalent to 5.0 IELTS or higher, expanding their opportunities to work in international hospitals.
General scholarship policy for industries
Tuition fees per academic year (2 semesters):
- Medical: 150,000,000 VND
- Nursing: 40,000,000 VND
- Medical testing technique: 40,000,000 VND
Tuition fee is STABLE and does NOT INCREASE
Medical students who are children, children of Doctors, Health Officers, Teachers across the country or have a household registration receive a 30% tuition discount for the whole course.
Preferential scholarship policy for the first academic year for new students 2023
Scholarship 100 % first year
- Candidates who win HSG awards at the International, National or Provincial level are entitled to a scholarship policy of 100%.
- Candidates who are admitted to the Medical major have a total score of 2? of the entrance exam and points or more (not counting priority points, region)
- Candidates who are admitted to the Nursing and Medical Laboratory Technology major have a total score of ?? of the entrance exam score above ?? points or more (no priority points, regional)
***Applicable to combinations:
- ???: Math, Physics, Biology
- ???: Math, Chemistry, Biology
- ???: Math, Biology, Literature
- ???: Math, Biology, English
??% scholarship for the first year: Candidates ranked BEST for three years of study 10,11,12.
Scholarship 50% first year
- Candidates who are admitted to the Medical major have a total score of ?? of the entrance exam with 21 points – 22,9 points (not counting priority points, regions)
- Candidates who are admitted to the Nursing and Medical Laboratory Technology major have a total score of ?? points in the entrance exam with 18 points – 19,9 points (not counting priority points, regions) or ranked as GOOD, VERY GOOD for three years of study 12.
Register to apply for TTU now to receive a scholarship up to 100%.