This Is Where You Invest For Your Future
Nursing and Medical Technology full-time Bachelor program:
- Training time: 4 years.
- Languages of training: Vietnamese – English
With highly experienced faculties invited from prestigious universities throughout the country and the USA and major hospitals in Ho Chi Minh City.
Besides, modern classroom with advanced equipment to meet the requirements of ensuring quality of School of Nursing and Medical Technology. TTU and Texas Women University have signed a long-term strategic cooperation agreement for the extensive training School of Nursing and Medical Technology.
Like School of Medicine, students of School of Nursing and Medical Technology can have hands-on experiences at major hospitals in Vietnam and the United States.
SUPERIORITY OF SCHOOL OF NURSING AND MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY
- Ensuring the curriculum framework in accordance with the regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training. Improving practical skills and medical ethics for students are the top priorities of the Faculty.
- The Nursing and Medical Technology Program of Tan Tao University follow the United States standards. Enthusiastic lecturers are our main advantages. TTU’s goal is to provide both US and Vietnamese diplomas so that graduates in Nursing can take the NCLEX exam (also known as the National Council’s License Examination).
- Nursing and Medical Technology graduates are capable of working in an international environment.
- Students will be practicing at the Simulation Center and facilities at the hospital with experienced professionals.
- In addition, students have many opportunities to participate in seminars, training courses to improve professional skills, foreign languages and soft skills.
|Subject||Criteria||Nursing and Medical Technology|
|Subject 1||High school transcript results.||Nursing and Medical Technology: Grade 12 Assessment: Above Average Performance or Examination result is above 6.5.|
|National High School Exam.||Meeting the quality assurance stipulated by the Ministry of Education and Training after taking the National High School Examination.|
|Competency Results from universities with health majors.||Tan Tao University considers admission for candidates who have taken the entrance exam of one of the universities that have healthcare majors but did not gain admission to those universities in accordance to the regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training. Candidates has achieved the results and followed these criteria:|
|Subject 2||GPA of 3 years high school.||Nursing and Medical Technology: GPA of 3 years is above 2.0.|
|Subject 3||Graduated Bachelor and Master’s degree.||Having Bachelor or master’s degree of any fields of study or diploma in Healthcare (For General Medicine: Good Performance. For Nursing and Medical Technology: Above Average Performance).|
WHAT MEDIA SAYS ABOUT US
Tien Phong Newspaper: Tân Tạo đào tạo song ngữ cử nhân Điều dưỡng và Kỹ thuật Xét nghiệm Y học CLC.
Tuoi Tre Newspaper: Chinh phục ước mơ trở thành điều dưỡng quốc tế cùng Đại học Tân Tạo.
Thanh Nien Newspaper: Trường ĐH Tân Tạo: Nơi sinh viên chinh phục ước mơ điều dưỡng quốc tế.
- Nursing and Medical Technology graduates will become highly qualified human resources to meet the needs of working at domestic and foreign medical examination and treatment facilities.
- Having the opportunity to live and work in countries with high quality Nursing such as Japan, the Federal Republic of Germany, the United States.
- Many opportunities to study and improve professional skills in Vietnam and other developed countries around the world.
- Especially have the opportunity to take the practice certificate exam in the US – NCLEX (also known as the National Board of Licensing Exam and Medical Technician Exam).